Monday, March 16, 2009

No Film Tonight

The best-laid plans, right? I usually stop by the Fair Trade Cafe on Monday nights because it's a quiet place to get some work done and the best damn barista in the Phoenix area is on shift at that time. Never mind that she's also my sister. I'd still swing by if we weren't related; her coffee is that good. Anyway. Tonight I cut my visit short by a couple hours so I could come home and watch not one but two movies (or watch two versions of one Godzilla film).

However, due to unforeseen circumstances, no movies happened. That's just how it goes sometimes. The project and this blog are secondary (or even tertiary) considerations and while I strive to watch a movie daily, sometimes I have to put that aside.

No progress report tonight, either. I'll just be sure to catch up tomorrow.

No comments: