Friday, March 13, 2009

No Review Today

Unfortunately, extreme tired took hold of me before I was able to finish Don't Deliver Us from Evil (something, I should note, that was no fault of the film, which I'm quite enjoying). I'll try to finish that up tonight before my girlfriend comes over and we go out dancing.


"Boogie shoes, motherf**ker! Do you WEAR THEM?"

In other news, my long-gestating Vampire Circus review has just been posted over at Classic-Horror.com. I'm not entirely happy with it -- it wasn't so much finished as given up on. I'll probably pull a George Lucas later and add in some paragraphs that should've been in there initially.

Stats: 18.6/401 movies watched in sixteen days.
Currently Projected Completion Date: February 3, 2010
Completion Date Goal: February 25, 2010

2 comments:

Simon said...

No no no no no no. Don't you dare do "Vampire Circus review: Special edition". The Buddha said in the Dhammapada, "Attachment arises from wrong conception" ie let it go... ;O)

Unknown said...

Some changes will be made. My regular editor is unavailable at the moment and she'd skin my hide if she didn't get a crack at this, even post-publication. Otherwise, you're right; I should probably refrain from making any changes independently of that.